Our practice hosts the following services and clinics:
- Heart Disease Prevention
- Smoking Cessation Clinic
- Diet Counselling
- Child Health Clinic (and immunisations)
- Travel Vaccinations
- Chronic Disease Management Clinics
- Contraception advice & reviews
- Cervical Cytology.
In addition to the above clinics we have been accredited by the Greenwich CCG to provide the following services:
- Minor surgery is performed when required. Please speak to the receptionist for details.
- Family Planning (by appointment)
- Travel Vaccinations (by appointment)
- Immunisations (by appointment)
- Ante-natal and post-natal care (by appointment)
If you are a newly registered patient, please call the surgery within three months of your registration and book an appointment for a New Patient Health Check with the Practice Nurse.